About Me

My photo
Flathead Lake, Montana, United States
This wasn't supposed to be my life. Or maybe it was. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Confessions and general rantings of an ex-party girl.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Photography

Since I was about 10, I've usually always had a camera with me wherever I go. I've always loved pictures. I am a photographer by nature. Right now, I am working on a photography project that is taking up a lot of my time, and I'm beginning to get stressed out and wonder whether I can really do it or not. Since I need to get busy working on it today, I'm just going to post some of my photography work today. No thoughtful, drawn-out blog. Just pictures, mostly of my boy. Enjoy!

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment