About Me

My photo
Flathead Lake, Montana, United States
This wasn't supposed to be my life. Or maybe it was. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Confessions and general rantings of an ex-party girl.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk. Makes me Happy?

Usually I am a pretty negative, sarcastic, cynical person. For some reason, drawing with sidewalk chalk on a sunny day changes my personality. I have no idea why, but put me in the sunshine with some sidewalk chalk, and I turn into a happy 13 year-old girl. My favorite sidewalk chalk colors are pink and purple. I like to scrawl things about my husband that a teen girl would write about a boy she has a crush on. I somehow think I'm funny and cute when I do this. I also like to draw the happiest of pictures like rainbows, hearts, and butterflies. I like to believe I'm a good sidewalk chalk artist, bringing light and happiness to all. I know, I'm a total crazy person.

Here are some sidewalk chalk drawings of a crazy person:


Happy rainbow


I profess my love for my husband


Pretty pink heart


Yes, when added together, we equal love. I think that is called algebra...



My butterfly buddy



And my boy's name. Can't leave out that little cutie!


The End.

1 comment: