About Me

My photo
Flathead Lake, Montana, United States
This wasn't supposed to be my life. Or maybe it was. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Confessions and general rantings of an ex-party girl.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Right Decision

Well, leaving someone after 5 1/2 years is never easy. But I know for absolute certain that I am making the right decision. Abuse issues aside, I just am happier without him. I've stayed with my mom for two nights and I have been happier than I have been for a long time. And as cold hearted as it may sound, I really have no interest in what or how my husband is doing without me. I have no interest in talking to him. He has been calling crying about how much he misses me, and he's upset that I've been ignoring his phone calls, but I just wanted to enjoy myself for my couple of days of freedom. Talking to him puts me in a bad mood.

I dread going back. I feel like I will be going back to prison. It is so emotionally stressful to be there, especially with him being the complete mess that he is now. Because I have to try to comfort him, but he can see right through it because I no longer care. I have already moved on in my mind. I have signed a lease and paid the security deposit for my new house, and will be seeing my lawyer tomorrow. I've opened my own separate bank account. I'm really doing it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment